GETTING THE MOST OUT OF YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Please check in at the All Blacks Experience Customer Service Counter, Level 4, SkyCity, 88 Federal Street, Auckland, at least 10 minutes before your tour.
- All Blacks Experience is a 45 minute guided experience followed by an interactive zone. We recommend allowing 1 to 1.5 hours.
- All Blacks Experience is interactive. We recommend flat soled casual shoes or trainers.
- Enjoy our cafe and retail store located alongside the All Blacks Experience.
- Toilets and baby change facilities are all available on Level 4a.
- If you have any special accessibility needs, we will do our best to assist you. Please contact our customer service team in advance.
- If you have any other questions or concerns, check out our FAQ (frequently asked questions) or contact our customer service team.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- IMPORTANT: You will need to present the credit card used to purchase your tickets to gain entry on the day. This helps us to prevent fraudulent activity. If your tickets were a gift, please let our customer service team know in advance.
- Tours depart promptly at the scheduled time. We are unable to provide a refund if you are late or simply miss your tour.
- Photography and video are prohibited during the guided All Blacks Experience. You are welcome to take photos and video in the “Step Up” and retail areas.
- Parents, for the comfort of other visitors, please ensure your children are supervised at all times.
To cancel or amend an existing booking, please contact us on email@example.com with your booking reference and full name. Please allow up to 48 hours for a response.
If guests cancel within 24 hours of experience departure, they are not entitled to a refund. Where guests are entitled to a refund, the refund will be made to the same credit card that was used to confirm the booking.
For group reservations (defined as 10+ paid passengers):
- Final group numbers required 30 days prior to date of experience departure
- Up to 30 days prior to the date of experience departure the booking agent may amend or cancel a reservation and is entitled to a full refund
- Up to 7 days prior to the date of experience departure the booking agent may amend or cancel a reservation and is entitled to a 50% refund
- If cancellation is made within 7 days of the date of experience departure, no refund will be available.
We are unable to guarantee we can accommodate any amendments, or a change in number of guests, within 14 days of your experience.
The name of the business that will appear on your bank/credit card statements will be All Blacks Experience Limited Partnership. Your account will be charged in New Zealand Dollars.
Direct bookings will be only confirmed when full payment has been received.
CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM
Need help? Contact our customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your reservation number.