Free visits for Auckland Schools
The All Blacks Experience is offering FREE visits for Auckland schools from now until Monday 4 July thanks to Auckland Unlimited's Reactivate Tāmaki Makaurau programme.
On a trip to the All Blacks Experience, students learn about New Zealand history, national identity, Māori culture, leadership and team work, amongst other things! Students don’t need to be rugby fans – our purpose is to share the legacy of the Black jersey and inspire our visitors to strive for greatness, no matter who they are or where they’re from.
The All Blacks Experience Education Programme helps students understand what it means to make, shape and be an All Black or Black Fern. Students will learn about culture, teamwork, storytelling and have a chance to put their knowledge and skills to the test. Suitable for all ages, the All Blacks Experience provides inspiration and insight that tie into identified learning outcomes and NZ Curriculum Achievement Objectives. For more information on the Education Programme please click here
The All Blacks Experience takes visitors behind the scenes of one of the world’s most successful teams and see if they have what it takes to pull on the Black jersey. Experience the history of our national teams, hear from the players what it takes to represent their nation and see the moments that made history.
Soak up the atmosphere in the changing rooms before the game, walk through the tunnel and step out on to hallowed turf and as you experience the mighty Haka through our fully immersive on-field experience.
You'll get to go head to head with friends and whanau and put your skills to the test, or test yourself against some of the best players in the world to see if you have what it takes to pull on the Black jersey!
All Blacks Experience will be moving to being open Tuesday - Sunday from Tuesday 7 June (after Queen's Birthday Weekend) to accommodate school visits. The free school visits are based on a first come, first served basis so schools are encouraged to register their interest now.
Schools looking for things to do in Auckland are invited to contact the team at All Blacks Experience at email@example.com with an indication of numbers and preferred dates, and the team will work to get you booked in.
The important information:
- We can accommodate maximum 26 people per tour. If your group is larger than 26 we can arrange multiple tours, which can depart every 15-20 mins as necessary.
- Free tickets apply to all visiting students and accompanying adult supervisors (teachers, parent helpers etc.)
- Funding applies to any Primary, Intermediate and Secondary Schools & Colleges based within the Auckland Council region.
- Students must be between 5-18 years old.
- We have space onsite for students to eat and drink. Bring packed lunches, morning or afternoon tea for your students.
- Groups must visit no later than Monday 4 July 2022 – this is final date for bookings and travel. Free visits not available on public holidays.
- Please allow 90 mins for your full All Blacks Experience, which includes time in our interactive Step Up activity Zone.
- Our location is Level 4, 88 Federal St, SkyCity Precinct, Auckland and our entrance can be found between SkyCity Grand Hotel and Depot Eatery.
- Transport, vehicle parking and any retail items are at the student or school’s expense.
- We can validate parking tickets for the SkyCity carpark, saving up to 50% off the normal parking charges.
- There is a coach drop off area directly outside the SkyCity forecourt, close to our the Federal Street entrance
- For more information on the All Backs Experience please head to our website www.experienceallblacks.com