Terms and Conditions
PROMOTIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By entering a competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- Failure to supply all requested details at the time of submitting an entry might result in the entry being invalid.
- No responsibility will be taken for incomplete entries.
- Entry details are specified on the All Blacks Experience Facebook & Instagram posts.
- By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published by the All Blacks Experience or the promoter and that the promoter may use their names for publicity purposes.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The prize is subject to standard terms and conditions of the company supplying the prize.
- The All Blacks Experience is not liable for damage to the prize sent by post or courier.
- Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request.
- Only entries received by the closing date specified in the advertisement will be accepted.
- Winners will be drawn on the account where the competition is housed i.e. the All Blacks Experience Facebook page, or on the original post where indicated.
- Winners will be notified via post comment or messenger.
- If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 3 days, at the All Blacks Experience’s option that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
- Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, the All Blacks Experience and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees and their immediate families of the All Blacks Experience or the promoter are not eligible to enter these promotions.
- The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries become the property of the All Blacks Experience and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
- Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting the All Blacks Experience in writing to the All Blacks Experience page.
- Competitions are in no way endorsed by Facebook or Instagram.
Full terms and conditions can be found here.