Terms and Conditions
PROMOTIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All Blacks Experience Teddy Bear Naming Competition Terms and Conditions:
- The Promotion, ‘All Blacks Experience 2024, Teddy Bear naming competition', is offered by All Blacks Experience (the Promoter) of Level 4, 88 Federal Street, Auckland 1010.
- The Promotion commences at 2.30pm on 16 February 2024 and closes 5pm on 23 February 2024. No entries will be accepted outside of the Promotion Period.
- The Prize: Includes 1x All Blacks Experience Family Pass: 2 Adults & 2 Children, voucher expires 23.02.2025 + All Blacks Experience Teddy Bear.
- How to Enter: entry into the promotion is via:
- Leave a comment on the All Blacks Experience Teddy Bear Naming - Friday 16 February 2024 post.
- The prize cannot be exchanged or redeemable for cash. All Blacks Experience is not responsible for all incidental costs. In no way is this competition sponsored, endorsed, associated, or administrated by Meta.
Additional Terms and Conditions of Entry for the All Blacks Experience Teddy Bear Naming Competition:
- Each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and acknowledges that the decisions of the Promoter on all matters relating to the Promotion are final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason the promoter is unable to fulfil any / all of the prize elements, best endeavours will be made to offer alternative to similar value.
- The Promoter reserves the right, and by their entry into the Promotion each entrant consents to the Promoter exercising this right, to validate and check the authenticity of entries.
- If a Prize Winner/s cannot be contacted within 24 hours, the Prize will be forfeited and the next response to the competition will be chosen.
- The Prize is not redeemable for cash, exchangeable, or transferable. The Promoter will use its best endeavours to provide the Prize.
- Incomplete, inaccurate or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility by the Promoter is accepted for non-receipt for any reason of an entry.
- Any cancellation, suspension or modification to the Promotion will be notified on the Promotion website www.experienceallblacks.com
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand and each entrant agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
- Prize Shipment & Liability Terms:
- The Organiser is not responsible for shipping delays, errors, or issues, including customs clearance.
- The Organiser is not liable for any loss, damage, or theft of prizes during shipment.
- The Organiser is not obligated to replace lost, damaged, or stolen prizes during shipment.
- Winners are responsible for providing accurate shipping addresses.
- The Organiser may choose to insure and/or provide tracking, but its absence does not impose additional liability.
- The Organiser is not responsible for delays or failures beyond its reasonable control.
- Winners are encouraged to contact the shipping carrier directly for any shipment issues.
Participants acknowledge and accept these terms regarding prize shipment and the All Blacks Experience limited liability. Terms are subject to change without notice.